What are you thankful for today? I know that I have much to be grateful for. Let's see...I'm:
- Grateful to wake up to my 12-year-old snoring away like a baby hippo while laying perpendicular to me in the bed with his foot lodged in my ribcage.
- Grateful for not having to cook. My younger sister gets the stress of that particular joy today.
- Grateful for not having to count points. Let the feast begin!
- Grateful for elastic waistbands.
- Grateful for all the retailers who thought starting Black Friday on Thanksgiving Thursday was a good idea. If the tryptophan does not do me in, I now get to spend my night swapping elbows in the electronics department at Walmart.
May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey plump
May your potatoes and gravy, have nary a lump
May your yams be delicious, and your pies take the prize
And may your Thanksgiving dinner, stay off your thighs!